10th Annual Automotive Customer Experience Trends Study
Download the 10th Annual Automotive Customer Experience Trends Study
Together, our divisions aim to deliver seamless consumer engagement experiences for retailers, partners, and OEMs, striving to be at the forefront of digital transformation through SaaS-based solutions and thought leadership.
- 7,000 verified vehicle buyers and service customers surveyed.
- Survey was conducted second half of 2023 through January 2024.
- Men and women ages 18 to 75 were invited to participate.
- Representative of all vehicle makes and models, both foreign and domestic, including new and pre-owned.
- Responses represented from around the United States.
- Includes responses from all lead sources (online and in-person).
The results reveal insights that may challenge preconceptions in the industry.